Hooper Labs - Adversarial Techniques and Research
- 2c flour
- 3/4t baking soda
- 1/2t salt
- 4 med. bananas
- 1t vanilla extract
- 1 stick butter (softened)
- 1/2c white sugar
- 1/2c brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1c nuts or chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Mix flour, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl.
- Mash the bananas in a small bowl, then combine with vanilla.
- Mix butter, sugar, and brown sugar in a large bowl, then add and mix in two eggs, beaten into the mixture.
- Alternate adding some banana mixture and then flour to the butter/sugar bowl and mix well until all are combined.
- Finally, pour into a loaf pan, put into the oven for 1hr, or when a knife/toothpick can be inserted without batter sticking.
- Let cool, then slice and serve with milk.