Hooper Labs - Adversarial Techniques and Research
- 3/4 lb small shrimp (chemmen)
- 1.5 - 2 c Grated Coconut (unsweetened, 5oz)
- 1/2t turmeric
- 1/2t Indian chili powder
- 1/2 medium red onion, diced
- 2t ginger, thinly sliced into matchsticks
- 1t garlic, minced
- 3-4 small green chilies
- 1 sprig curry leaves and stems
- 1T coconut oil
- 2 dried tamarind (a.k.a. cambodge a.k.a kadam puli), soaked in water
- Combine shrimp, coconut, onion, garlic, ginger, spices, and tamarind with 2-3T of water.
- In a large saucepan cook on medium for 3-5 minutes, stirring until the shrimp are cooked and the moisture is evaporated.
- Add the curry leaves/stems and 1T of oil. Take off the heat, cover, and let sit for 10min.
- Serve with rice.