Hooper Labs - Adversarial Techniques and Research
Chicken Tikka Masala
- 1.5 T Canola or Vegetable Oil
- 1-2 lbs boneless skinless chicken (breast or thigh) cut into 1 inch chunks
- salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1/2 medium sweet onion, diced
- 3 T tomato paste
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 T fresh grated or minced ginger
- 1.5 t garam masala
- 1.5 t Indian chili powder (or cayenne pepper)
- 1.5 t turmeric
- 15 oz tomato sauce
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Heat oil in a large stockpot or Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Season chicken with salt + pepper, to taste. Add chicken and onion to the stockpot and cook until golden, about 4-5 minutes.
- Stir in tomato paste, garlic, ginger, garam masala, chili powder, and turmeric until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Stir in tomato sauce and chicken stock; season with salt and pepper to taste. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer, stirring occasionally, until reduced and slightly thickened (about 10 minutes).
- Stir in heavy cream until heated through, about 1 minute. Serve over rice.