Hooper Labs - Adversarial Techniques and Research
Green Bean Vegetable
- 16 oz frozen green beans
- 2T oil
- 1/2 t mustard seeds
- 1/4 medium onion, diced
- 1 sprig curry leaves
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/2 t black pepper
- 1/4 t garlic powder (optional)
- Heat oil in a large diameter saucepan or frypan on medium-high. Add oil and mustard seeds.
- Once the mustard seed begin popping, add the onion and curry leaves.
- Sauté 3-5 minutes until the onion softens.
- Add the green beans and salt. Stir to incorporate all ingredients in the pan. Cover with a lid.
- Cook until the green beans are tender, stirring occasionally so the green beans on the bottom of the pan do not brown. Reduce heat as necessary.
- Once the green beans are tender, take the pan off the heat and taste it. Add black pepper, garlic powder, and additional salt as required.