Hooper Labs - Adversarial Techniques and Research
(Quick) Pickled Cabbage
- 1/2 Head Cabbage (green or red), shredded
- 1 1/4 c Water
- 1 1/4 c Apple Cider Vinegar (or White)
- 1 1/2 t Salt
- 2 t Sugar
- 1 pinch Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 t Mustard Seeds
- 12 Black Peppercorns
- 2 Cloves Garlic, crushed
- Boil water, vinegar, salt, sugar, red pepper flakes, mustard seeds, peppercorns, and garlic.
- Place shredded cabbage in a bowl, then pour the boiling mixture over the top.
- Transfer to a quart jar for storage.
- Leave it unrefridgerated for 1-2 days, then refridgerate. The cabbage will keep for about a month.